[kea-dev] [RFCs 6334, 6603, 7598] Additional native option support

Andrei Pavel andrei.pavel at qualitance.com
Fri Jun 17 12:29:08 UTC 2016

Hello!

My name is Andrei Pavel and I work for Qualitance.

I've made a pull request <https://github.com/isc-projects/kea/pull/24>[1]
with changes to option definitions.

If you'll review it, let me know about anything that needs adjusting.

Thanks,
Andrei

[1] https://github.com/isc-projects/kea/pull/24

--
*Andrei Pavel*  |  junior c++ developer  |  QUALITANCE™
*RO:* +40 (748) 220 135  |  *office:* +40 (372) 944 741

a Deloitte Technology Fast 50
<http://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/global/Documents/About-Deloitte/central-europe/CE_Fast_50_2015.pdf>
 company | ranked in the Inc. 5000 Europe
<http://www.inc.com/inc5000eu/list/2016/> for 2016
--
The information contained in this email is confidential. It is intended
only for the stated addressee and access to it by any other person is