[kea-dev] kea apache cassandra/datastax cassandra

Razvan Becheriu razvan.becheriu at qualitance.com
Thu May 19 08:58:12 UTC 2016

Hi,

My name is Razvan Becheriu.

I work for Qualitance in collaboration with Deutsche Telekom.
I have been working on improving the KEA server by adding support for
apache cassandra/datastax cassandra.
>From my understanding, the new source files will be commited with "Apache
License".

I am ready to commit the changes to a separate branch (for code review).
The source files have been updated to latest (main branch) version.

One thing to mention is that not all unit tests have been written for the
cassandra backend.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Regards,
Razvan

--
*Razvan Becheriu*  |  senior software engineer  |  QUALITANCE™
*RO:* +00 (000) 000 000  |  *office:* +40 (372) 944 741