[kea-dev] kea apache cassandra/datastax cassandra

Tomek Mrugalski tomasz at isc.org
Wed May 25 00:11:54 UTC 2016

On 24.05.2016 14:39, Razvan Becheriu wrote:
> Have you been able to look over the pull request? Do you have access to
> the files/changes?
> I just want to make sure I did all the steps necessary for the pull-request.
Yes. Thanks a lot. I have not investigated it immediately, as I was busy
with another task. Now the initial text of control API requirements is
done, I can focus on Cassandra.

I was able to download your code, build cpp-driver, tweak the script to
point to the right place and then build Kea with Cassandra backend
enabled. I'm now learning how to set up Cassandra instance. Your
documentation was very helpful so far and I see it also covers
installation and setup, so I'm hopeful I'll be able to run some tests soon.

I'll keep you posted.

Tomek