[kea-dev] configuring prefix delegation behavior of kea dhcpv6

tianxiang li peter416733 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 08:16:44 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm trying to configure the prefix delegation behavior of the Kea (1.1.0)
DHCPv6 Server. The goal is to implement a prefix selection policy for the
server based on the prefix-length hint included in the client's request.

I'm trying to make use of the available Hook Interfaces, but I did not find
the hook point for the server to select an matching prefix from its prefix
pool, and record this lease in the database. Could some one point out which
part of the KEA code should be modified to achieve this function? Really
appreciate your advice.

Thank you!
Tianxiang