[kea-dev] Fwd: GSoC Proposal Enquiry

Tobi Obadiah tobiobadiah67 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 09:18:43 UTC 2018

Hello,

My name is Olwatobi Obadiah, am a final year Computer Science student at
the University of Buea.

Having had/develop lots of interest in internetworking and its
applications, I am hoping
Internet Systems Consortium and the Kea project will be a great place to
learn/develop up to advance features of DHCP  and network core technologies.

I am proficient in C/C++ with which project no. 10 is proposed, I think
this will be a great place to kickstart.

I am familiarizing myself with the project and eagerly waiting for a reply
on how to get started.