[kea-dev] Allow subnet/pool to reservations only

Francis Dupont fdupont at isc.org
Thu May 24 08:12:58 UTC 2018

> Should be able to do it with hooks right? Maybe I'll look into that.

=> as you can use a full programming language in hooks (and not
only C++) a priori you can do anything feasible in them. Note as
this is not the first time we get this question I can confirm it
can be done by it is not very easy nor efficient... (*)

Thanks

Francis Dupont <fdupont at isc.org>

PS (*): after writing both the code in core Kea (a few lines, complexity
is in doc) and a similar feature for RADIUS hook.