[kea-dev] Kea Remote Access

Jerin John jerinjohn101 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 04:09:01 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I'm Jerin, working on a Kea Monitoring Dashboard (GUI) as part of GSoC
programme. Was hoping to receive your advice regarding the below-mentioned
queries and any other suggestions for the dashboard.

I wanted to know whether Kea provides an authentication mechanism since the
interface needs to access the server controls remotely. I believe this
functionality is absent from the API and CA, so I could use your advice on
how to go about it.
Also, I presume the leases statistics provided by the API covers complete
information for the entire server, or do I need to query the backend
databases/memfile separately.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Regards,
Jerin