[kea-dev] GSOC 2019 Interest

Tomek Mrugalski tomasz at isc.org
Tue Apr 2 16:27:11 UTC 2019

On 25.03.2019 15:42, Tomek Mrugalski wrote:
> On 25/03/2019 14:26, Jude Tem Efume wrote:
>> I am interested in the project: *9. ISC DHCP => Kea Migration
>> Assistant*
> I'll send you a link to the source code shortly. The code was supposed
> to be made available soon anyway.

Hi there,

The migration assistant source code is now made public:
https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/dhcp/wikis/kea-migration-assistant

Please take a moment to play with it. This used to be an internal tool
and you will most likely be the first person outside of ISC who will see
it. To make it more accessible, we'd like you to develop a web app that
would allow uploading ISC DHCP config (either pasting content or
uploading a file) and the tool would produce JSON file that is
acceptable by Kea.

If you are serious about this project, the time is running up. GSoC
webpage will stop accepting applications on April 9th, which is not that
far away.

Tomek