[kea-dev] lease4_select hook : get AllocationEngine Instance

Rajdip Patel raj.rajdip89 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 05:36:54 UTC 2019

Hello Kea Developers,

How can I get *AllocationEngine *instance from *lease4_select *hook ? Since
I am very new to Kea codebase, small example code snippet for above would
be greatly appreciated.

To go into details, my requirement is that I want to reassign dhcp address
if kea assigned address is already present in system's MAC table. In that
case I want to pickup new address from Kea's built-in AllocationEngine
instead of calculating own from initial configuration.

Thanks,
Rajdip Patel