[Kea-users] logc4plus - no known conversion

Nathan naroyce at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:57:28 UTC 2015

You are correct about me having tried to use master.
I try to git the master of any package I can, knowing there is a notable
risk of incompatibilities.
In this case, I did drop the version down when I saw the
unique_ptr/auto_ptr difference between master and 1.2.x.
While searching and I think looking at the messages, it looks like auto_ptr
was being deprecated for unique_ptr.

I'll also add that I stopped my attempts at cross-compiling kea when I read
that dhcp client wasn't implemented yet and am now in the middle of trying
to cross-compile systemd to see if it will be the end-all be-all for me.