[Kea-users] cross-compile x86 to arm

Francis Dupont fdupont at isc.org
Tue Feb 10 22:42:23 UTC 2015

Is the problem with cross-building in the configuration	phase (*) or
in the compilation phase? Note as Tomek explained KEA has far less
dependencies then bind10 so should be easier to fix.

Regards

Francis Dupont <fdupont at isc.org>

PS (*): usually it is in the configuration phase as it is enough
to unconditionally run a binary test to kill cross-building.
Fortunately even it is an annoying point it is not hard to fix.
PPS: I installed crosstool-ng on my dev box so I should be able
to test it in a few week. Do you have a prefered platform (I use
an iMac with OS X so nearly anything will be incompatible, in this
case a fine thing :-)?