[Kea-users] Remove of expired leases.

Михаил Ермаков m.ermakov at lks-tv.ru
Fri Nov 20 11:37:07 UTC 2015

Hi everybody!

I've just completed testing Kea. It's great! I use PostgreSQL as
backend. I haven't found any mechanism to remove old expired leases from
database.

I've read about it in this document
https://kea.isc.org/wiki/DhcpPoolLeaseDesign
"To avoid collecting more and more expired/released leases, a
recycle-timer is implemented. After this time, expired or released lease
becomes free. This is a configuration parameter. Folks you want to save
memory set it to 0. Folks, who want to reassign the same lease to
returning client if possible, keep this to a large value. "

Is there any recycle-timer in current (0.9.2) version of Kea?

Sorry for my poor English.