[Kea-users] Remove of expired leases.

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Fri Nov 20 11:46:44 UTC 2015

Hello,

Thanks for using Kea. The lease expiration mechanism has been recently
implemented and it will be released in Kea 1.0 (December, 2015).

You may find configuration details in the development version of the Kea
User's Guide available online:
http://git.kea.isc.org/~tester/kea/guide/kea-guide.html#lease-expiration

In order to test this mechanism you'd have to use the non-released
version (built from the tip of master branch) or wait for the 1.0 Beta
release at the end of November or early December.

We're looking for Beta testers, so if you have interest to help testing
1.0 Beta, we'd really appreciate it.

Marcin Siodelski
DHCP Software Engineer
ISC