[Kea-users] Need help in MySQL queries - KEA

Nandan Adhikari nandan.adhikari007 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 09:56:19 UTC 2016

Thanks a lot for the suggestions.

What I am specifically looking for is a way to modify/delete existing host
reservations or from lease tables. As Klaus suggested to use KEA itself for
insertion into lease tables, so I was checking out host reservation section
of the guide. But I am unable to find any table where I can see the current
reservations.

Can someone suggest how we can modify current host reservations instead of
modifying the .conf file and doing restart?