[Kea-users] plans to support DHCPLEASEQUERY?

bert hubert bert.hubert at powerdns.com
Mon Jan 18 09:27:53 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

Are there plans to support DHCPLEASEQUERY (RFC 4388)? I checked the source,
it does define this option, but I find no actual code to support it. I
think.

Many large scale operators store user preferences based on customer circuit
ID or hardware address, things we would love to be able to query from the
DHCP server.

This data then of course also needs to be known (relayed to) the DHCP
server, does anyone know if Kea will support this?

Thanks!

	Bert