[Kea-users] Headers exported by Kea build.

Marcin Siodelski marcin at isc.org
Thu Oct 20 12:26:20 UTC 2016

Ilya,

Thanks for your message. In the future please post development specific
issues to the kea-dev at lists.isc.org instead.

You're right. We do have any issue there and the Makefile.am needs to be
updated. I'll file a bug ticket for this.

In a mean time I suggest you simply update the file locally.

Let me know if you need some assistance.

Marcin Siodelski
ISC