[Kea-users] License and

Ola Thoresen ola at nytt.no
Fri Oct 21 06:50:11 UTC 2016

IANAL, but...

You are free to do modifications to existing code, You just need to
_share_ those modifications with your users.

You are also free to create new files - using whatever license you want
for those files (but you still need to share the source of the
_original- kea code with your users)

See especially Q9, Q10 and Q11 in fhe MPL-FAQ.

Rgds.

Ola Thoresen