[Kea-users] Need help defining custom options

James Sumners JamesSumners at clayton.edu
Tue Jan 31 00:05:25 UTC 2017

This is very disappointing. I have an opportunity very soon to move over to Kea from DHCPd, but I can't do it with this bug. Given the number of subnets I have that all need a slightly different version of the options, a binary representation is untenable. And I really don't want to have to maintain my own build/package.

Is there not an ETA for the referenced fix to be released as a patch to 1.1.0?