[Kea-users] Need help defining custom options

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Tue Jan 31 00:45:03 UTC 2017

Hi James,

The fix is waiting for review before being merged.  Once it is merged, you can pick it up from our open git (in kea.isc.org or github) or wait for our next release.  We are planning to release Kea 1.2 on April 28th and this will be included in that.

http://kea.isc.org/ticket/5105

Vicky

> On Jan 30, 2017, at 4:05 PM, James Sumners <JamesSumners at clayton.edu> wrote:
>
> This is very disappointing. I have an opportunity very soon to move over to Kea from DHCPd, but I can't do it with this bug. Given the number of subnets I have that all need a slightly different version of the options, a binary representation is untenable. And I really don't want to have to maintain my own build/package.
>
> Is there not an ETA for the referenced fix to be released as a patch to 1.1.0?

Victoria Risk
Internet Systems Consortium
vicky at isc.org