[Kea-users] Host reservation with pool dhcpv4

Joe Botha joe at swimgeek.com
Fri Aug 17 13:47:42 UTC 2018

Hi Francis                                    >@2018.08.17_12:51:32_GMT+0100

> => if you want to control which pool(s) a client can get an address from
> you need a client-class matching its MAC.

Could you point me at an example or part of the manual?

Based on MAC I want to:

- Put some customers in a public subnet, in a special pool
with dynamic IP

- Put some customers in a different public subnet

- Put some customers in a RFC1918 subnet

...so, based on MAC how do I select subnet and pool?

--
Swimmingly,
 Joe

 www.swimgeek.com/blog  +27 82 562 6167  instagram.com/joe.swimgeek
        "...all progress depends on the unreasonable man."