[Kea-users] HA based on galera

Klaus Steden klausfiend at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 07:32:48 UTC 2018

In our case, our MySQL server is basically DBaaS. There was a Meetup
presentation about it (https://www.meetup.com/la-mysql/events/228737163/). If
you want, I can try to track it down -- the actual MySQL step isn't
something I had to engineer myself -- so I was able to take HA for granted.

In our use case, different scopes are handled by different individual Kea
servers (as the network is naturally partitioned), so avoiding write
conflicts is easy, but ultimately that's not the complicated part of our
configuration.

cheers,
Klaus