[Kea-users] DDNS subsequent failure after successful CHG_ADD

MRob mrobti at insiberia.net
Wed Feb 6 20:26:12 UTC 2019

On 2019-02-06 20:02, Jason Guy wrote:
> The override-* options are more about honoring the client's wishes in
> terms of DDNS, as explained in this section of the docs [3].

I understand the docs, but due to the error I showed, my question was,
maybe client is not requesting DNS update but my override settings force
the DNS update anyway which cause the error. Though I think probably it
is not this and Kea DDNS server is making the duplicate DNSUPDATE
request which is failing (cuz it already exists?). I'm looking for
advice if I should ignore the error or if it's caused by my settings or
if it's a Kea bug.