[Kea-users] Kittiwake GUI

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Thu Jun 6 17:43:34 UTC 2019

> On Jun 6, 2019, at 12:49 AM, Fernando Ruza Rodriguez <fernandor at sescam.jccm.es> wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> I've found this presentation of 2 years ago: https://ripe74.ripe.net/presentations/140-kea-ripe74-final.pdf <https://ripe74.ripe.net/presentations/140-kea-ripe74-final.pdf> . In page 17 talks about "Kittiwake GUI" however I don't find anything about this tool on internet. Does someone know something about this?, has it got now other name?. In ISC projects on github I don't find nothing either.
Hi Fernando,

Kittiwake was a project to create a GUI management app for Kea. We created a proof of concept GUI but never released it.  What we learned in the process was that we needed more control points to support a GUI - and so we have since put our efforts into extending the APIs for Kea.  We are about to start up another GUI management project now, that we have code-named Stork.  We plan to start working on this when we get Kea 1.6 out the door, but there are some initial requirements and a new open Gitlab repo for the tool at https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/stork.  Everyone is welcome to add to the requirements by opening issues and describing ‘I would like to be able to do X..'

Regards,

Vicky

Victoria Risk
Product Manager