[Kea-users] Kea as a DHCP relay

Jason Guy jguy at cumulusnetworks.com
Tue Mar 5 14:23:51 UTC 2019

We use the generally available isc-dhcp-relay for our v4 and v6. Generally
the first-hop network device would handle this function, and there should
be a way to configure dhcp relay at the first-hop device. If you are using
a host or network device that is linux-based (like Cumulus Linux or
similar), they would likely use isc-dhcp-relay or some *other* DHCP relay
application (I am not aware of any other dhcp-relay apps actually).
HTH,
Jason