[Kea-users] DHCP4_CONFIG_LOAD_FAIL - "getNextRow failed" with MySQL

Jason Guy jguy at cumulusnetworks.com
Thu Mar 7 15:36:03 UTC 2019

Hi Robin,

I have had terrible issues with Mysql replication and anycast reachability.
The problem may occurring when Kea writes to one server, which will
propagate the changes to the other servers. If Kea then reads from the
database, but perhaps the SQL connection lands on another host before the
SQL replication is completed, it will cause issues. I am about to change my
database from mysql replication to a galera cluster. I think I will still
continue to set the metric on each server advertising the anycast address
to be selective for the primary/secondary/tertiary.

Jason