[Kea-users] AllocationEngine instance from Hooks

Rajdip Patel raj.rajdip89 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 14:32:14 UTC 2019

Thanks you so much Francis,

My requirement is as below.

Once Kea assigns a IPv4 lease, I want to confirm it operating system's MAC
Table and if it is already present in Mac table I want Kea AllocationEngine
to assign new lease. So for requesting new lease I need AllocationEngine's
instance from hook callback which is not available.
I want this validation in case users assigned static IP to their devices
and I want to prevent IP conflicts in enterprise network.

Also, I tried to use *ControlledDhcpv4Srv::getInstance()*
but ControlledDhcpv4Srv class doesn't seems part of any exported header
file.

Any alternative workaround would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

--
Thanks,
Rajdip Patel