[Kea-users] ISC Kea missing from Debian Buster

Kevin Olbrich ko at sv01.de
Sat May 25 12:30:31 UTC 2019

If you want to spin up a test vm, you can strip out all unnecessary
packages from my YAML:
https://bitbucket.org/code-orange/netstack-kea-vm/src/master/imageconf/vmtemplate.yml

cat trusted-ssh-keys/id_*.pub >> project/authorized_keys
cd project
cp -r bootstrap-files-vm/copy-to-filesystem/* copy-to-filesystem/
cp -r cdstack-cmdb-deploy/files/* copy-to-filesystem/
sh bootstrap-files-vm/build_vz_img.sh

You can also skip the "copy-to-filesystem" and CMDB parts.

This way, you can spin up a reusable VM image in under 10 mins. I use this
a lot to check clean installs.

Maybe this is usefull for you or the ML.

Kind regards
Kevin