[Kea-users] KEA-ANTERIUS - WEB INTERFACE

José Luís zeluis0712 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 13:41:18 UTC 2020

Thank you so much for your supporte,

I really took a look on "stork" and it's really powerful. But what I want
is something simple, just to view, not monitor, like a simple localhost in
the kea-machine. I also looked at the kea-anterius project and it looks
softer, however it hasn't been updated for more than two years. I'll keep
searching or maybe try to built something by my own. If somebody know
something please let me know.

Thanks.

Bill Pye <bill.pye at phoenix-systems.co.uk> escreveu no dia terça, 14/07/2020
à(s) 09:47: