[Kea-users] ISC is hiring another support engineer and another dhcp developer

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Fri May 14 17:03:47 UTC 2021

The dhcp team at ISC is expanding. We are looking for another support engineer (our support team helps subscribers with ISC DHCP, Kea and BIND), as well as another developer. The developer will be focusing on Stork, the GUI management tool for Kea, but we would really like someone who can also contribute to Kea. These jobs are funded with the growing support customer base we have for DHCP.

We need someone with significant network operations experience for the support job, so a Kea or DHCP user could be ideal.

If you are interested in applying, see jobs.isc.org for the details. These are both work-from-home jobs that are open to anyone with a strong, reliable Internet connection. We are a super friendly team and we particularly welcome diverse applicants.

Thank you!

Vicky Risk
Product Manager