ISC Maintenance at 950 Charter Completed

Leo Bicknell bicknell at isc.org
Thu Oct 8 16:29:20 UTC 2009

ISC's maintenance activities this morning did not go as planned.  One of
the devices we attempted to put into production failed as production
traffic levels increased.  We were unable to determine the cause and
ended up backing out, returning to the original configuration.

This resulted in longer than expected down time.  We apologize for any
inconvenience.  All services should be returned to normal at this time.

--
Leo Bicknell; E-mail: Leo_Bicknell at isc.org, Phone: +1 650 423 1358
INOC*DBA *3357*592; Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.  www.isc.org