Power Maintenance Notification

Francisco Obispo fobispo at isc.org
Tue Apr 5 20:07:08 UTC 2011

Location: ISC Offices in Redwood City, CA
Event Start: April 7, 2011 at 17:00 UTC / 10:00 PST
Event End: April 7, 2011 at 17:30 UTC / 10:30 PST
Severity: low

due to recent component additions.  We anticipate no impact to our
customers but we are sending a notification because this is the first
of a programmed series of tests which will improve the overall system
reliability.

In the unlikely event of a problem we will work to recitify it
immediately and post a status to http://status.isc.org/.

We do not expect any outages, since all of our hosted equipment is
protected by an uninterruptible power supply (UPS), which will hold
the load of the building while transferring to the generator; however,
there is possibility of having a short interruption of power, in case
any of the individual components were to fail.

In case you have any questions regarding this procedure, or if you
would like us to perform any actions on your behalf, please send us an
email at: noc at isc.org or call us at: +1 (650) 4231310.

Francisco Obispo
Hosted@ Programme Manager
email: fobispo at isc.org
Phone: +1 650 423 1374 || INOC-DBA *3557* NOC
Key fingerprint = 532F 84EB 06B4 3806 D5FA 09C6 463E 614E B38D B1BE