Hosted@ support procedure

Francisco Obispo fobispo at isc.org
Thu Apr 7 23:52:03 UTC 2011

Dear Valued ISC Hosted@ Customer:

In order to ensure that your support requests are handled
appropriately, we would like to remind you to send any operational or
remote hands requests associated with equipment that we host for you
at any of our locations using the email address:

hosted at isc.org

This will open a ticket in our support system and will ensure that it
is handled promptly.

For network related support, please contact: noc at isc.org

You are currently receiving this email because you are on ISC's
NOC-NOTICE mailing list.  If you would like to review your
subscription or would like someone else in your organization to be
included in future mailings, please do so by visiting: