Notice of network issue in San Jose PoP

Peter Losher plosher at isc.org
Tue Aug 20 19:10:52 UTC 2013

ISC has identified a issue with our Point of Presence (PoP) in San Jose.
  We believe we have a bad router card on our main router at that
location, which is causing it to crash and restart.  While it does come
back up, the frequency of the card crashing is increasing which is
causing network instability for traffic routed thru that location.

We are working with the vendor to find a solution, but have no ETA for
resolution at the moment.

Note that this does not affect our other PoP's in the SF Bay Area (SF,
Palo Alto, Redwood City), which are operating normally.

Questions regarding this issue can be sent to noc at isc.org.

Best Wishes - Peter
--
[ plosher at isc.org | Senior Operations Architect | ISC | PGP E8048D08 ]