Problems Installing OpenReg

lilian.rudenco at molddata.md lilian.rudenco at molddata.md
Thu May 17 05:56:28 UTC 2012

hi,
openreg is a very old software, and practically it is impossible to
install, because it depend on other packages
Released on 08 Apr 2003 OpenReg 1.0.2 is the current release.

I suggest you to use http://sourceforge.net/projects/epp-server/files/
if you have a fedora 16 server I can help you with installation

this mod_epp (http://sourceforge.net/projects/aepps/) it is used by
Stichting Internet Domeinregistratie Nederland http://www.sidn.nl/
CentralNic https://www.centralnic.com/
and NIC.AT http://www.nic.at/en/index/