[stork-users] BIND9 and stork

Jesse McDermid jesse.mcdermid at mahaska.org
Wed Dec 23 15:29:49 UTC 2020

Matthijs,

Thanks for the response. The problem appears to be that named is not configured with JSON. I'm working with what is in the CentOS repos which does not include JSON support, though it sounds like they might be adding it in the near future.

Do you know of some way to add JSON support without building from scratch?

Thanks,
Jesse

Message: 2