[stork-users] BIND9 and stork

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at isc.org
Wed Dec 23 07:58:52 UTC 2020

Hi Jesse,

A couple of things I can think of:

- Is named configured with json? Does the statistics channel produce
   json formatted stats?

- What is your configured "controls" clause? Stork will only maintain
   one control channel, so if you have multiple lines here, perhaps add
   the one Stork needs to use as first.

- The same yields for "statistics-channel".

- Do you have the rndc key configured in named.conf?

Good luck, best regards,

Matthijs