[stork-users] ISC-Stork-Server continually crashes after remote agent rndc exits with an error 1

Victoria Risk vicky at isc.org
Wed Sep 8 14:06:43 UTC 2021

Hi Erik-

I think this issue *may* be addressed in a fix in the version we are about to post. It is being sanity checked and signed now, so it should be up later today.

Agent re-registration fix. Earlier Stork versions suffered from a problem when a previously authenticated agent restarted, the server couldn't recognize it and forced a new registration, requiring the administrator to re-authenticate the machine. This problem has been fixed.[#528 (closed) <applewebdata://6300D7CE-E572-41D3-B84F-5746118714A0/isc-projects/stork/-/issues/528>,#558 (closed) <applewebdata://6300D7CE-E572-41D3-B84F-5746118714A0/isc-projects/stork/-/issues/558>].

Vicky