Bind 8.2.2 p5 for NT and listen-on statements

Chavous P. Camp maillist at nudaymedia.com
Wed Dec 8 16:46:20 UTC 1999

Using 4.x.x would help because binding to all IPs is better than
binding to only the first... at least the IP that my server is
registered under with internic would be able to be contacted.  Right
now it just doesn't respond.

Also, I tried the suggestion, it caused bind to not listen on ANY
port Any IP. so I added port 53 to make my option statement look
like:

options {
  listen-on 53 { 208.150.166.36; };
}

And it still listens on the first IP listed for the machine under NT
network setup.
ARGH!
Thanks for your help... any other ideas?

- ----
Chavous P. Camp
chavousc at nudaymedia.com
NuDay Media, INC