compile 8.2.X on SGI IRIX 6.2

Sun Guonian sun at cnnic.net.cn
Thu Nov 11 02:16:38 UTC 1999

When I compile bind-8.2 and bind-8.2.1 on my
SGI IRIX 6.2,
there are two lines outputed as followed,

    mkdep -I../../include -I../../port/irix/include noop.c
cfe: Error: noop.c: 13: Cannot open file sys/sysctl.h for #include

Must I get the file "sysctl.h " or some patch include it?
Where can I fetch it ?

Any advice is appreciated!

* China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC) *
*   Sun Guonian                    No.4, S.4 Street *
*                                  Zhong Guan Cun   *
* Phone: 86-10-62553604            Haidian District *
* Email: sun at cnnic.net.cn          Beijing          *
* http://drop.cnnic.net.cn/~sun/   P.O.Box: 100080  *
*   Ëï¹úÄî                                          *