required MX and A records?

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Thu Sep 16 21:07:31 UTC 1999

> Configure this in sendmail.cf with:
> Cw privatenet.com
> You need to configure the mail relay in your sendmail.cf.  Something like:
>
> DLmail.myISP.com
>
> I'm not precisely sure of this macro letter, it might be R rather than L.
> comp.mail.sendmail is the best place to ask questions about sendmail
> configuration.

Macro names are like variables in programming languages.  Which macro
name you use depends on which configuration you start off with.  There
are some with fixed meanings, and there are some "standard" macros in
the SmV8 distrib, in the Sun, DEC, HP, etc. distribs ... but they're
not necessarily the SAME "standard" macros in each.

Or from one company's version to its next.

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B