*way* over my head here!!!

jbp me at jpixton.dircon.co.ukpiss
Fri Mar 24 16:25:08 UTC 2000

Hi.

I'm new to this group, but I've read the FAQ through and not found anything
particular to my problem, which is:

I have ifihada.com with BIND running with apache (I'm a relative newbie if
you haven't already guessed!)

Two problems exist:
1) www.ifihada.com works... Although there's only a messy holding page there
atm... http://ifihada.com doesn't work... How do I get it to work?

I don't have direct access to the BIND settings, only through a web-panel. I
took a screenshot of what I have to work with at: www.ifihada.com/dns.gif -
Is this enough to acheive what I want???

I need to know how to get http://ifihada.com to work...

*Any* help is appreciated!!!

2) How do I set up http://robotics.ifihada.com, for example?

As I said... I'm completely in the dark about BIND and DNS, so *any* help is
brilliant!

TIA!

--
Joseph Birr-Pixton    ICQ UIN - #40675236
Take the piss out of my address to email me

PS: My current full settings are included below, on the offchance they might
help <grin>:

  Domain: ifihada.com

$ORIGIN com.
 ifihada IN SOA uk2net.com. hostmaster.ifihada.com.
  (
  2000031918
  43200
  3600