Looking for multi-customer DNS system for an ISP

Bill Manning bmanning at ISI.EDU
Wed Mar 8 16:58:47 UTC 2000

%
% I'm looking for a web-driven application that would let customers of an ISP
% configure and manage all domains that they own.   The configuration
% information, once written, would then be fed to either bind, or to some
% custom software that can act as a DNS server for multiple, independently
% configured domains.
%
% Does such code exist either in the public domain, or as a commercial
% product.   If some vendor has implemented such an idea as a consulting
% project and has rights to the code I might be interested in purchasing it.
% Any references to existing implementations are appreciated.
%
% --
% Will
%
% NOTE:   To reply, CHANGE the username to westes AT uscsw.com
%

You might want to take a peek at ultraDNS.
Its been very slow out of the gate but might be what you want.

--
--bill