Help moving my Domainname.

Alexander Stade alex at wego.com
Sat Mar 10 08:08:42 UTC 2001

What NSI does really doesn't have an impact directly on the BIND package. I
would solicit their technical support as I don't know too much about your
situtation. Typically there are forms you can fill out and e-mail back to
hostmaster at networksolutions.com. These are fairely straightforward and I
suggest that you do a search on Google to get help on how to use these.

This is a BIND mailing list, not a NSI support forum. Take no offense to
this, but I don't think people would like to get to digging into filing
forms and stuff for you here.

Alex