BIND 8.2.4 NT binary kits available

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Sat May 26 16:14:06 UTC 2001

         Please hold off installing BIND 8.2.4 on NT while I look into this.
The failure appears to occur after the transfer of the zone has completed.
It would be helpful to let me know if you have the etc directory installed on
a FAT or NTFS disk and if the latter, what the permissions are for the
directory.

                 Danny