Problems With IXFR

Smith, William E. (Bill), Jr. Bill.Smith at jhuapl.edu
Fri Oct 26 13:55:24 UTC 2001

Here's the response I get when doing the dig from a slave to the master.
Hope this will provide further info to assist.

Bill

; <<>> DiG 8.3 <<>> @128.244.197.22 SOA norecurse
; (1 server found)
;; got answer:
;; flags: qr aa rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; QUERY SECTION:
;;      norecurse, type = SOA, class = IN

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
.                       1D IN SOA       A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
nstld.verisign-grs.c
om. (
                                        2001102600      ; serial
                                        30M             ; refresh
                                        15M             ; retry
                                        1W              ; expiry
                                        1D )            ; minimum

;; Total query time: 29 msec
;; FROM: apldns1.jhuapl.edu to SERVER: 128.244.197.22
;; WHEN: Fri Oct 26 09:53:53 2001