Internal / external DNS?

Luis Cano luis.cano at eresmas.com
Thu Jun 20 18:30:25 UTC 2002

As I understand, what you need are Access List. You have only one dns
running,
and in your configuration file, you create ACL's (access list) that define
what IP ranges can make queries and what domains will respond to those
queries.
For example, your private zones will not respond external queries, but if
you
make that query from the internal network, your dns will resolve that
without
problems.

Is that right?