Newby in Pain

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Oct 18 22:36:17 UTC 2002

Adam Vigneault wrote:

> Basically because I don't have a private LAN.  I'm poor.  And besides the
> point, I don't see whom has designated you holy protectorate of the sacred
> resolver resources (again, whatever those may be).

A resolver is anything that attempts to resolve DNS names.

I don't claim to be any kind of "holy protectorate" (didn't you mean "holy
protector", BTW?), but if you and everyone like you are potentially going to
waste the resources of *my* resolvers, don't I have the right to speak up? Or
am I just supposed to sit here and take it in silence?