LAN hostname resolves to 64.94.110.11

Mark_Andrews at isc.org Mark_Andrews at isc.org
Wed Oct 1 23:40:44 UTC 2003

	Verisign added a wildcard A record to the NET servers.

	The best solution is to get your own domain name.

	If you won't do this you need to intercept these DNS
	queries locally.  You can change the host resolution
	order but there are still likely to be leaks.  Also
	if anyone actually registers mylandomainname.net you
	won't be able to reach them.

	Mark

PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at isc.org