Foward from a DNS server to a URL?

Jan Kozánek jkozanek at totalservice.cz
Mon Mar 8 18:53:19 UTC 2004

I don't see any reason why this shouldn't work with just looking up,
which A or CNAME records (in fact IP addressess) your current webhosting
service uses for www.dsde.eeef.fe and putting as the www A record of
your domain www.io.com.ar You can usually do this via you registrar's
web interface.

It's very likely that your webhosting ISP will be using simple Name
Based virtual hosting, so just pointing client's browser onto a correct
IP should be sufficient.

Jan