Multiple domains on one server

Rick Knight rick at rlknight.com
Wed Nov 24 00:17:44 UTC 2004

Hope someone can answer this for me, I've searched the 'net looking for an
answer but can't quite find one.

I own two domains, home.com and sales.com. Currently I have home.com up
and running, without any problems, on a single server. My DNS seems to be
working perfectly along with ftp and www servers. Now I've configured the
server with an additional IP address for sales.com.  I want to add
sales.com to my existing DNS so that I will have both home.com and
sales.com running on the same server with seperate IPs. How do I go about
doing this? Is it possible? I keep finding hints about it but nothing
concrete.

Thanks a bunch,
Rick Knight